- Minimal Bachelor's degree or Diploma degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience leading a team of System Administrators.
- Strong with Virtualization: Hyperv, VMWare VM, RHV, Storage, Patching Management.
- Strong with Operating Systems (Linux Based and Windows Server) and File Server Management.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux OS installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through to completion<.
- Success with coaching and development of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills.
- Leadership experience in a team-oriented workplace.
- Professional certification in Information Technology (e.g. MCSE, MCP, MCSA, A+, CCNA, VCP) is highly valued.
- Support the definition of processes and policies, supply business rules and procedures, and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes, and policies are applied.
- Validate the requirements and deliverables that describe the product(s) or service(s) that the project/program will produce.
- Bring information about the project back to the customer.
- Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios, and may also validate executed test results.
- Provide input into and/or create and execute user documentation and training material.
- Guide other professionals on the project to ensure the content is accurate.
- Resolve issues relevant to project deliverable(s) within their area of expertise.
- Obtain or provide approval for changes to rules, processes, and policies.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com