L2 Server Engineer
- Minimal Bachelor's degree or Diploma degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 2 years of system administration experience.
- System administrator and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, RHV, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Having good knowledge about Infrastruktur Servers, Storage, and Data Centers.
- Understanding of server technology, operation procedure, and virtualization concept.
- Able to install and configure virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare VM, RedHat Virtualization, Storage virtualization, and Patching Management).
- Able to install and configure Operating Systems (Linux Based and Windows Server) and File Server Management.
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory/DNS/GPO/WSUS management..
- Proactive & Learning initiative.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Installation, configuration, optimation OS Linux Server and Windows Server.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Support Linux Based and Windows Server system daily operation.
- Manage & support system issues with the ticketing system, troubleshoot and solve the issues.
- Record and update Knowledge base articles, prepare monthly reports, and server operation documentation.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues<.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Responsible for capacity and storage planning.
- Escalate incident/issue to Team Lead and SME.
- Communicate and update SOP with L1 / Principal team for new incident.
Send your resume to : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org